Spinach Salad with Grilled Peaches & Prosciutto
8oz. Baby Spinach
3oz. package of Prosciutto di Parma (read your label)
½ cup Pecans, chopped
2 Large Peaches
Flakey Sea Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper
For The Grilled Peaches:
- Heat the grill to medium-high
- Brush fruit wedges with olive oil.
- Place one cut side on grill.
- Grill 2-3 minutes until grill lines form.
- Turn wedge to the other cut side. Grill for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill
- Place spinach in a large bowl
- Top with grilled peaches, prosciutto slices, and chopped pecans
- Drizzle with balsamic and season with salt and pepper